ISO 10002:2014 provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
Benefits of ISO 10002
ISO 10002:2014 addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
By achieving certification to ISO 20000-1 IT Services Certification your organization will be able to reap numerous benefits such as:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization’s ability to improve its product and customer service;
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- Providing complainants with an open, effective, and easy-to-use complaints process
- Analysing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality
- auditing of the complaints-handling process
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.
Who Needs ISO 10002?
The standard is for any organization that wishes to implement an efficient customer services system and wishes to excel in this field regardless of their size and the nature of their business be it the private or the public sector.
- The standard is rewritten according to the HLS (High Level Structure)
- Risk management becomes a foundation of the standard
- A standard purposely open to the service industry
- No more quality manual?!
- Importance given to the context surrounding the certified organization and to its stakeholders.
- Knowledge is a resource like any other
How Kayzed Helps to Get Certified?
Kayzed Consultants is one of the largest & leading business management consulting organizations offering business management consulting services to organizations of all nature and size.
Our services are essential for businesses of all types whether it is to get products to market, meet contractual and regulatory requirements or improve quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
The core of our business is our people whose depth of knowledge and experience means they understand the issues that are important to your business and to meeting your goals.
Our ISO certification services cover training, gap analysis, documentation, implementation assistance, internal audit, pre-assessment audit, assistance in selection of the ISO certification body and ensuring successful completion of the ISO certification audit.